Organizational Development through Effective TNA & ROI
Training is about improving knowledge and skills in an individual or group. It’s about making it easier for to do us what we do, increasing productivity and making a greater impact with our organization. Training costs money. Even if the course is free, we need time out of work, time to assimilate information and practice new skills. But we should also get a payback – training has its own ‘return on investment’.There are lot of incomes and benefits from training such as:
• New skills and techniques learned
• New ideas developed
• New relationships formed outside the organization
• Time saved in efficiency and effectiveness ‘on the job’
• Increase in outputs and outcomes – getting more done across the organization
• Money saved in recruitment costs (staff staying in the job)
If the company’s training budget permits each employee to be trained, then training should be customized to the needs of the department and to the skills and aptitudes of each employee.
Considering the above grounds this training is designed to share about TNA & ROI.
How participants will benefit after the course:
• Participants will learn how to assess the training needs.
• Participants will learn to whom the training should be provided.
• Participants will learn to about the training process.
• Participants will be aware of the techniques of developing employee.
• Participants will learn different calculation on training.
• Participants will learn to evaluate the training program.
• Participants will be aware of the 21st century approach of HR.
Contents of Training:
2. Principle of Training
3. Training Needs
4. Training need Analysis
5. Why Conduct a training need analysis?
6. Indications for the needs of training
7. Levels of Training identification
8. Methods of determining training needs
9. Steps involved in the identifications of training needs
10. Competency thermometer/Competency template
11. Job skills and Knowledge requirements
12. Analysis of Training needs/skills requirement analysis
13. Link between training and performance
14. Levels performance
15. Training need arises at three level
16. How to conduct training need analysis – 8 steps.
17. Cause –solution
18. What should be evaluated of training program.
19. Calculation of ROI
20. Training Evaluation model