Practical Sales and Marketing Management
– Overview of Practical Sales and Marketing
– Understanding Qualitative aspects of Marketing influencing Sales.
– Macro Environment Analysis impacting sales and marketing activities.
– Impact of Micro Management of Sales and Sales Basics.
– Understating Customer Value and delivering value.
– Customer Insight Analysis
– Marketing Research: Segmentation and Designing Campaigns
– Demand meet of Customer through effective Sales
– Key USP identification and communication
– ATL and BTL media Management
– Agency Management
– Financial Modeling of Marketing Campaigns and Ensuring Profit & Sales Revenue.
– Group Study
– Driving the Team for Sales Target Achievements
– 7 Steps of Distribution Sales and Service
– Active Sales Techniques at Retail.
– Sales Follow up and Monitoring.
– Developing Sales Bridging Up Plan for Meeting up the Gap
– Designing and Executing Activation Campaigns to Promote Product
– Trade Marketing and Visibility Management.
– Generating Sales through Retail-Point of Sales
– Role Playing
– Motivating Key Channel Partners: Retailers.
– Handling Objection through effective Communication
– Effective Negotiation Skills
– Analyzing Various Sales Techniques
– Driving Sales from Customer Service Desk: Upselling.
– Sales Etiquettes
– Understanding Sales and Marketing Strategic Framework.
– Final Group Study and Presentation.