This Training and Workshop program will cover on how to Mastering the skills of Practical Sales and Marketing in the real world to achieve Stressing Targets. The training will cover from the crunch of Setting up Sales Development, Designing and Implementing Various Tools to Track and Monitor Sales Force, Key Leadership Aspects to get the job done by People including Motivation, Coaching, Counseling and Mentoring, how to integrate marketing activities and brand development in sales processes and create a 360 degree approach to be a winner in the competitive market. The materials and tools will be linked with practical and real life examples of our country’s national large corporate houses and as well the big multinational corporations. Training will also consist of Theoretical aspects of Practical Sales and Marketing Management of our Business World. After attending the training program, a trainee will be able to become a Master in Building and Managing an effective Sales team, design national sales/Distribution Network, Design Marketing Campaigns and tools to achieve sales targets. Also S/he can improve his organizations existing distribution and sales setup, develop sales and sales team management skills and achieve desired and Impossible sales target.
Contents of Training:
– Overview of Practical Sales and Marketing
– Understanding Qualitative aspects of Marketing influencing Sales.
– Macro Environment Analysis impacting sales and marketing activities.
– Impact of Micro Management of Sales and Sales Basics.
– Understating Customer Value and delivering value.
– Customer Insight Analysis
– Marketing Research: Segmentation and Designing Campaigns
– Demand meet of Customer through effective Sales
– Key USP identification and communication
– ATL and BTL media Management
– Agency Management
– Financial Modeling of Marketing Campaigns and Ensuring Profit & Sales Revenue.
– Group Study
– Driving the Team for Sales Target Achievements
– 7 Steps of Distribution Sales and Service
– Active Sales Techniques at Retail.
– Sales Follow up and Monitoring.
– Developing Sales Bridging Up Plan for Meeting up the Gap
– Designing and Executing Activation Campaigns to Promote Product
– Trade Marketing and Visibility Management.
– Generating Sales through Retail-Point of Sales
– Role Playing
– Motivating Key Channel Partners: Retailers.
– Handling Objection through effective Communication
– Effective Negotiation Skills
– Analyzing Various Sales Techniques
– Driving Sales from Customer Service Desk: Upselling.
– Sales Etiquettes
– Understanding Sales and Marketing Strategic Framework.
– Final Group Study and Presentation.