Activation and Event Management
It is a complete package on what you need to do as an Event/Activation/BTL Manager.
Did you know that more marketing budget is being spent behind events and activation, rather than going for the traditional ATL (Above the Line) marketing of TVs and Radios? Events and Activation are part of BTL (Below the Line) direct marketing, where you can target specific sets of consumers according to your product’s needs, design specific campaigns for them which would solve the need of the consumers, and communicate with them directly on an one-to-one basis. Several advertising and event management firms are here in Bangladesh, which provide fantastic career opportunities for fresh graduates, and also for people who want to switch career tracks.
Objective of this Training
This program is designed to show the different methods of how to conduct a fantastic event, and how to tag the event with activation or brand promoter activities, and how we can gain more mileage from the event by tagging this with ATL media. The training will provide step to step methodologies for anyone who wants to become an expert event manager.
Contents of Training:
1. Basics of Below the Line Marketing
• What is below the line marketing?
• Basics of activation –types, objective and outcome
• Basics of events – types, objectives and outcome
• Examples of some of the best events and activations conducted globally
2. Details of Events and Activation
• Detailed analysis of the different types of events and activation conducted and their outcome
• Event Manager’s checklist – step by step guide on what needs to be done, how, why, and how to ensure fantastic quality of execution
• Event and Activation timeline
• Examples of some of the best events and activations conducted locally and globally, and their business outcome
• Team Activities
3. How to link your event with pre or post activation, or with ATL Media
• Different sort of forward or backward linkages of an event
• Step by step analysis on how the linkages can be done – what to do, how to do and why, and the possible business outcomes the overall program may bring
• Examples of some of the linkages conducted globally, and their business outcome
• Team Activities