CV Crafting and Re-Designing
In today’s competitive job market, it is important to stand out from the crowd. Having more than 3 years’ experience as a recruiter and assessing thousands of CVs this is recruiter’s view that most of the CVs do not portray the actual qualifications of the candidates. When employers scan for resumes – they often only spend 15 to 30 seconds reviewing your credentials – it is necessary for the information to be devised in the right manner and be easily noticeable.
How participants will benefit after the course:
– Participants will get the knowledge to portray their skills in the CV.
– Free CV assessment will be provided within 3 days of completing the session
Contents of Training:
– Recruiters perspective on a CV/profile
– The Key Words that catches the eye balls of an employer
– Major elements of writing a CV
– Major Error in a CV
– Why CV is disqualified against a specific applied job?
– CV re-designing on a specific job post
– Feedback on a randomly selected CV
– Why you are fit for the specific position- The Cover letter
– Showing the standard format of a CV
– LinkedIn profile- The major source of attracting employer