Task Management System
Organise your business with a Task Management System.
Powerful Task Management
The heart of the Pulse Task Management System is the Task Grid. This is a powerful Data Table which allows you to view and manage your tasks.
Key features of the grid include:
- Task Filters to organise your tasks
- Filter by Task Type, Due Date, Assigned User, Priority, Status, Client.
- Simple ‘My Tasks’ feature for your staff to quickly locate tasks assigned to them
- Task Folders / Parent Tasks allow you to group your tasks easily (with no limit on recursive levels).
- Drag & Drop task management allows you to quickly move tasks around between folders.
- Inline task editing allows you to click on Task Status, Type, Priority, Assigned fields and quickly change the data – without opening the whole task detail form.
- Task Export to Excel
- Import Tasks from Excel
- Import Tasks from MS Project
Hot Project Pulse provides you with Automated Task Worklow.
This module allows you to pre-set task routes based on your project template.
When a task is closed (or updated) you can trigger pre-saved rules to route the tasks to the next steps in your project.
Task Workflow Routes can be easily visualised and managed in the Task Grid or on the Gantt Chart.
Task Reporting Features
Pulse task management works closely with the Pulse Reporting module.
Task reports available include:
– Task Activity Reports
– User Activity Reports
– KPI tracking reports
– Task Pipeline Reports
– Task Timesheet Summary Reports